Important Safety Warning!
Read Before You Order and Use the Magnets
Disclaimer: Hitter Box neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting rom the handling or use of magnets. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings; the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase. Pull forces we provided is estimates only, we are not responsible for any inaccuracy of magnet pull force. Please test the pull force before any usage.
- Neodymium magnets we sell are very strong. Handling them with care is necessary to prevent personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages. Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter in a collision. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling these magnets, because splinters and/or spacers could disengage and fly from the magnets.
- Normal Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 75°F (80° C). Higher temperature rare earth neodymium magnets are available in our store.
- The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can damage items such as elevision, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and ther data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to “Test Mode” in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker or other electrical body implant is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.
- Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
- Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the Neodymium magnets! Not only would the magnet break, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable. Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes.